Re: [FWDLK] Highlander Interior info

Hi List:
I have seen recent comments lately regarding Highlander Plaid interiors, and
wanted to pass this info along to anyone who may be interested.  I have had a
number of 40's Chrysler products with these beautiful interiors, and am always
receiving inquiries as where to buy the material.  There are several sources
and I believe most are imported.  I have a friend who has probably the largest
collection of Town & Countrys in the world, and he recently made arrangements
to import the wool material from Scotland, duplicating the Chrysler patterns.
He is selling it for 10% over his cost, and donating the 10% to the Town &
Country Registry to help defray the publication costs of Timber Tales.  If you
are interested please contact me and I will be happy to refer you to him.
                                                                        Bill