[FWDLK] Metallic vinyl wanted for spaceage interior! :-)

[FWDLK] Metallic vinyl wanted for spaceage interior! :-)

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can purchase metallic red and/or metallic silver
vinyl suitable for seat upholstery? I've finally decided that my car's
going to be a mild custom job when it's finished, and I'd like the interior
to match the exterior colour-wise.

Thanks,

Anthony Knight.

PS. I know in theory it's easy to lower the front end of my car ('58
Plymouth) but how easy is it in practice? And what about the rear end - are
there lowering blocks/extended U bolts available for these cars?