[FWDLK] Turn Signal Repair on '59 Ply Belle (my darlin' one)

[FWDLK] Turn Signal Repair on '59 Ply Belle (my darlin' one)

AS many of you know I am having a problem with my turn signal switch. I
recieved a great response by a "peerless" who told me how to fix my problem.
He also suggested that I ask out here on the FWLK list if anyone might have a
spare. (Seems the cast iron part of the switch is probobly broken.) I would be
indebted to you for life, make it worth your while monetarily and name my
first son after you if ya do. Help! By the way I spent the day shining her up
and man does she look beautiful. Even with the minor pits on the chome and the
missing cowling under the front bumper. So Im also looking for that piece. Any
thoughts there? YES, I would like to also buy a spare cowling that fits under
the front bumper if anyone has scavanged one or is parting out a car, or
evknows who I might call. I was gonna sand down the paint ad do all that
myself but I went to the Nappa dealer today (man what a great store) and they
suggested that rather than buying all the equipment, buffers ect. that I take
her to an auto detailer and get them to buff it. That way if they burn the
paint theyre the ones responsible and being professionals theyd probobly do at
least an adequate job. The paint was shot pretty well. not too much pitting.
The man wasnt interested in just getting my money. He was helping me. What a
guy. Must be a foward looker eh? Well I have one last question. Any of you
know were to get a steering wheel rebuilt? Id like to get this one fixed or
purchase a square styl TV type steering wheel. Any ideas?           You guys
are the greatest. Thanx. Richard.