[FWDLK] 1958 Golden Commando engines

   The March issue of Mopar Collector Guide states that all 1958
Plymouth's with the Golden Commando engine had 150MPH speedometers and
5.5 inch wide wheels.  I know from my past experences that not all
Golden Commandos came with 150 MPH speedometers and the wheel size was 6
inches wide, the same as station wagons.
 In 1962 I purchased from the orginal owner a car that I was aware of
sinceit was purchased new. It was a 1958 Plasa 2-door sedan with a 350
Golden Commando and standard shift. The car was blue that faded to a
dull gunmetal color and was also equiped with 8:00 x 14 black side wall
ttires and small hub caps a radio and heater and a mirror that clamped
to the door. This car had a 120MPH speedometer.
 I really miss that orginal sleeper and wished that I had kept it.
  David Wallace
  58 Fury