[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Fury interior fabric

[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth Fury interior fabric

I have scaned a piece of 58 Fury interior fabric that I purchased from
an upolistry shop in 1965 to repair the seat  in my first 58 Fury in
Anchorage Alaska. If anybody wants to see this fabric scanning let me
know.
David Wallace
58 Fury
2 scans one 500kb and another 600kb