[FWDLK] 59 Fury For Sale

Hi all,

I found a 59 Fury for sale on the net.  The car is in California and is owned by the original owner who is a 100 year old lady. I have photos of the car, which is definitely restorable.  It has surface rust, no rot on the body, although it does have damage to the right side.  The interior is in pretty good shape according to Tom Clark who is the caretaker of the owner.  They are asking $3,000 OBO It may be worth $1500 or so.  If anyone is interested let me know, I have the options list from the invoice and some photo's or you can contact Tom direct at rentom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call him at (310) 828-1990.  Maybe this car can find a good home.

John Sgro
Still searching for a 58' Fury