[FWDLK] My 'new' 57

Thanks so much to you guys for helping me with the brake questions.  Jim
Wilson has been invaluable on this subject. I'm going to do the front disc
conversion in the next couple of weeks.  I'm going to use a 86 Dodge
Diplomat as the donor car.  I'll keep good notes and let you guys know how I
made out.

Some purists may be finger wagging, but if the only visual modification is
the dual master, than I think they will give me a break.  It's a matter of
safety as well.  My girlfriend is not too keen on riding in my 63 Imperial,
let alone a 57 car (that doesn't even have a FM radio or cassette deck!)
She thinks a new Concorde is much more practical.  Sorry, while the Concorde
is a beautiful car and I would love to have an LXi with the forest green
color, and natural color leather, it just doesn't look right with dual
antennas, wide whites and fins!
Mark