[FWDLK] Introduction

     Greetings,

     I am a new subscriber...please allow me to introduce myself.

     My name is Bill Lesjak and I reside in Spring Branch,TX, which is
     approximately 25 miles north of San Antonio. I own a "million dollar
     look" 1955 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Newport 2-dr hardtop, white over
     jade green. The car has close to 53,000 miles and is all original to
     include paint.

     In just over one day I've found the "Forward Look" to be a very
     worthwhile idea. A special thanks to Dave Stragand for his initiative.

     Sincerely,

     Bill Lesjak