[FWDLK] 4bbl intake manifold for 318 poly

[FWDLK] 4bbl intake manifold for 318 poly

My friend Butch Pritchard near Memphis Tennesee needs an intake manifold
for his 318. He wants to upgrade to a four barrel. If someone in the
general area (Tennesee,Kentucky, Mississippi or Arkansas) has one for
sale please let me know and Butch will call you.
Thank You
DOn DulmaGE