[FWDLK] Server's up!

Hi All,

The web server is up again at http://www.forwardlook.net

I added the NetMeeting page, the Temptations page, and fixed almost
every screwy error we've been having.  The machine is BLAZINGLY fast,
probably thanks in great part to the fact that I gutted my home computer
for parts (grumble grumble).

As soon as I get the sound card & SCSI drive array functioning
correctly, I may offer email addresses and web space on a trial basis.
I'll let y'all know when I get that far, but we're really looking good
right now.  We're finally at the place where I wanted all this to be in
December.  =)

-Dave