[FWDLK] The $6 Dollar Gallon of Gas

Dear Fellow American Forward Lookers,
I have read a message regarding the "The Great Gas Out" day protesting
about the cost of gas in your country. I hope all those who participated
will have some success. The purpose of this message is to say you guys get
a great deal from your national and local governments. We in the United
Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland) have to pay approximately
$6 for a gallon of gas(on Freeway gas stations they charge $7! ). Tax
revenue for our government is over 80% of this price.
I think it is about the most expensive gallon of gas in the world. We have
about 30000 American car owners in this country, and running them is a
major part of the family budget. This demonstrates how much we respect the
American Automobile. I am sure I speak for American cars owners worldwide.
Therefore please Spare a Thought (or a Dime! ) for your Fellow Forward
Lookers in the UK,  and the rest of the world, the next time you fill your
car with "expensive" gasoline.
Happy Easter

Robbie Garrow
58 DeSoto Firesweep 2 dr hardtop