[FWDLK] Hi Way Hi-Fi

Hello,
I finally decided to fix the Hi Way Hi-Fi that has just been taking up space
since I bought my 300C. Rubbing my finger across the needle to make static is
quickly loosing its novelty.
I would have thought that after 15 years of collecting regular jukeboxes and
records that I would have come across just 1 record that would work on this
thing. Not a chance!
I know that they are rare, but does anybody want to sell just one 16 1/3 disc
to use as my demo record for this player?  I'd even take a Perry Como record
just to hear it make some noise!
If anyone is interested, e-mail me Kraus300@xxxxxxx
Thanks,
Jim Krausmann