[FWDLK] FINAL -US Format '55-61 Mopar- FINAL

[FWDLK] FINAL -US Format '55-61 Mopar- FINAL

Okay forwardlookers.  Below is the answer from the UK video company as to
cost and willingness to make tapes available to us in US-style VHS-NTSC.  It
wasn't as difficult as we thought!

I worked out the numbers Jason gives:
cost of tape:          US$    25.58
cost of shipping:    US$      4.80
I verified the stated exchange rate at
http://quote.yahoo.com/m5?a=3&s=GBP&t=USD
where this afternoon's quote is 1.5958 .

The converted price is a little higher than some of us (me too) had
expected.  I personally did not have any idea of the current exchange rate.

He (Jason) wanted to know if we were going to order a quantity or place
orders individually.  It would save some shipping cost from UK to US to do
them at once but then we would have to pay shipping again from our US
distribution point to our homes.  And someone would have to go through the
trouble.  Since Jason offered no discount on a single quantity order, the
practical thing is for each of us to order individually.

The UK company website is: http://carsandstripes.com
and the ordering page is: http://carsandstripes.com/order.htm
They do take credit cards.  See the note at the bottom of the order page
regarding "our" video.

I am sending the list of those who expressed their interest to Jason so he
may see who his early US supporters are.

Glad to have been able to help put this together.
Gotta go order my video NOW.

Wayne G.