[FWDLK] Early HEMI spark plugs

Hi, all!
Recently I awakened my 58 NewYorker from winter sleep. It got new spark plugs
last week. My service manual told me the spark plugs are AGR-42 type, but
today you can find them nowhere (perhaps only in Germany). I found out that
the car has run with false ones in the past (Bosch W9LC). The only fellows
who could help me til now were the guys at SpeedShop in Hamburg. They told me
that NGK GR4 are fitting every HEMI-Chrysler from 55 to 58.
a) Is that right?    b) Are there alternatives? Mike from Hamburg has NGK's
as well in his 58 DeSoto and they run well but in his 69 R/T they don't work
so nice.
(Today I drove propably 70 miles distance and everything worked fine.)
c) I'm looking for a  58"NewYorker"-emblem (right front fender script)?
Anyone can help?   Thanks and bye  Olaf ,  Kiel/Germany
                                                      58 Chrysler NY coupe