[FWDLK] Happy Birthday to my Belvedere

Hi,

Just got today's mail and received the Build Record I ordered from Chrysler
Historical Collection.  Surprise.... today is also the build day for my car.
I thought that was pretty coincidental!  44 years old today (4/26/99).
Shipped on 4/27/99 to Kiser Motor Service in Glendale AZ.

The rest of the record poses all sorts of questions though.  The paint code
is 699 and trim code is 410.  CHC says "Special paint - cannot decode".  I
don't see 699 in the American Automobile Paint Code Interchange Manual
either.  Does anyone know if this means the car was not a standard paint
combination, or could it have been a standard color and just coded 699 for
some reason?

Also the build ticket copy they sent is very hard to read.  I can make out
the radio serial number, the ignition door key number and trunk key number
(hand written).  Too bad they left the body number box blank since my tag
appears to be missing!  The right side of the card is very blurry.  Does
anyone have one similar to this that is legible?  There appears to be a row
of numbers under the order, item, body type, color, trim, etc.  Some of
these boxes are filled in, but I don't see what they mean.  Also there is a
list of the options, but nothing seems to be checked showing which came on
the car.

Any info that can be passed on would be greatly appreciated!

everyone now.......
.....happy birthday dear belve, happy bday to yooouuuu !!

See ya,
Joe.