[FWDLK] looking for parts for 55 or 56 esoto 2dr ht

[FWDLK] looking for parts for 55 or 56 esoto 2dr ht

looking for the passenger side vent window assemble for 55 or 56 desoto 2dr
ht.  Any body got one they will let go of.  I understand that  Chryslers
have a different assy so I guess it must be Desot.  Anyway, any help
appreciated

mel