try again

I think I had address wrong it bounced so I am trying again - sorry if it
post twice
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jim Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: extra pieces

I have a couple of spare 58 Ply radios that I restored if anyone needs one
-- one has almost perfect
chrome the other isn't bad but does show use.

Also have a lower grill for a 57 Ply that I will give to anyone who needs one.

have a orig (never rebuild engine for 57 Savoy?) has about 50k on it and was
running when it was pulled
out (smoked for the first 2-3 min. when first started) yours for the
shipping cost.

two three speed autos (no bellhousing) w/torge converters same deal if you
want them they are yours for
the shipping cost (dirty of course but worked fine just won't bolt to my engine)

Jim