Finned Mopars

  Hello you all !!!  I'm the guy in Florida [USA] with the Christine
twin [ 58 Ply. 2 dr ht, red / white ]  Just this last weekend at the
AACA meet here there was a nice original  1961 Imperial  convertible !!!
What a wild car..                        PS- my dad has a 1960 Fury
convertible [turquoise] that gets  lots of smiles.
Keep Cruisin'