Excellent Chryco articles

Be sure to check out "collectible Automobile" magazine. They often run
fantastic articles on Exner year Chryslers Products. I have a few of them
including The June 1994 issue which does a FANTASTIC article on the 57-57
Plymouths (all models). Excellent photos of restored cars, plus factory
mockup shots. Also, December 1995 has a great article on 1960-62 Chryslers
called "Fins to Plucked Chickens". I also have another issue with the
complete Belvedere story from inception to 1959. Most of these back issues
are available and worth picking up.
   Todd
 58 Belvedere 4 door Sport Sedan