A small trim tip..

When removing the stainless trim below the dashpad on my 58 Plymouth, all 4
of the clips broke where they mount to the trim. Unable to find replacements
(and frankly, too impatient to wait for mail order), I tried an adhesive
called JB WELD to attach the clips back to the stainless. It worked
fantastic. The clips aren't going anywhere now. Just be sure you have them
in the right locations, since they aren't coming off once this stuff sets.
It mixes like epoxy and takes 4-6 hours to cure. While I wouldn't advise you
do this on your concours Fury, it worked well for me.
    Todd