Re: dumb quesitons?

In a message dated 3/11/98 7:32:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< > and where would the trim tag for the interior "setup" and exterior paint
 > be on a 56? or does it even have one?

 I'm not sure, but I bet someone here knows. Anybody?  My guess would be on
 the top of the firewall, under the hood, somewhere above the master
 cylinder.
 This info is right..... It is located here on the 1955 and 1956.... It is
screwed in, and usually rusts out due to the brake fluid........ So if you
have four empty holes, you know what happened.........