big disappointment...

So I sent $35.00 and my VIN number to the Chrysler Historical Society to have
the build record for my 55 Belvedere convertible retrieved and decoded.  This
was the sad reply:

"Dear Mr. Bishop, unfortunately we don't have a legible copy of your build
record.  It was at the very end of the microfilm and over exposed, so the
screen appears black.  I'm sorry but the records are old and not always
complete."

What luck!  Oh yeah, they returned my $35.00

Robert