Re: searchtune radio

wallace wrote:

>  I have never seen a foot switch or a place where it it would hook onto
> a 57 or 58 plymouth radio.   David wallace

Dave, I had a 57 New Yorker that had the foot switch. It operated the auto
scan
of the radio. It was on the floorboard somewhat close to the hi-beam light
switch.
I am re-installing the same type setup in my 300-C. WHen I bought a 300-C
project car
out of CO. it came with several extra auto search radios. SO I have about 6
'57 radios
right now. 3 or 4 of them are the Chrysler Auto search units.

OH BY THE WAY, I have a radio or 2 for sale if anyone out there might be
interested.
Should work just fine for a 57 or 58.   I have a resto project to pay for.