Howdy all

Ah yaz- Mopars!
I yam one of the ole timers- my folks, me , and my 2 brothers took a 6 week
trip
out west in '47 in the family 40 Plymouth 2dr, from Cleveland OH to Dallas TX
to LA Calif to Yosemite to what- Utah?- finally returning thru the
Dakotas...about
6000 miles total!!!!!!!!!!
so
In May 95 my wife and I drove our 56 Plymouth Sport suburban V8 (277 ci
factory PP and overdrive) from Grand Rapids MI to Ok City and return.  It was
super interesting and in 97 we flew to Ok CIty, rented a Mystique, and did to
Needles CA and return.
How the XXX!!!!!ZZZZ*^&*^&&()&*  we all made it in 47 is beyond me.... and the
56 could cruise at 75 on the interstate.
ANyway, have owned 37 DeSoto 4 dr, 66 Barracuda, 62 318 Savoy, several mopar
beaters, 38 Plymouth pickup (sold it 5 yrs ago), and currently the wagon-
which
we drove in the 97 Auburn parade in September.
So thats the carz part of it all.
Lars
Grand Rapids MI