Success to the Forward Look list -and

Yee HAH!
Actually got my first digest list, was not sure if all I would get was SPAM or
Still 10inches snow on the ground here in W Michigan so the wagon does not
go out until at lease mid april....
Sort of have cabin fever now but havent worked on it at all either!!!!!!
Keep the posts coming and If I have any answers will respond of couirse
Lars
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!