Christine Survivors?

Does anyone know if any of the original cars used in Christine survived?
Where are they today? I have visions of a bunch of 58 Plymouths sitting in a
back lot at a movie studio somewhere in Hollywood (a la Dukes of Hazzard
General Lee's). Also, does anyone know who owns the Belvedere used in the
Speedvision spoof?
 Just curious
    Todd