Looking for Fury print..

The winter 1996 Steet and Custom Rodding Illustrated issue was devoted to
Automotive Art. Inside, they profiled an artist named Guy Shively. He did a
lacuer on canvas called "Fin Fury" which was a left rear shot of a 58 Fury
at eye level. Extremely well done. Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know if
prints are available? I'll try to scan the photo to show those who are
interested.
           Todd
 58 Belvedere 4 door sport sedan (Christine's fat sister)