Parts that I am looking for my 1957 .

I am looking for a gas tank and a gas tank sending unit. That will fit a
1957 Plymouth Belevedere 4 door with the 301 ci motor. Does any one Know
Where I may locate one?
I am interested in finding one on the east coast from New England to about
the Mid Alantic. I have contacted several Junk yards out in the AZ area and
have been informed that you can not ship a used gas tank due to Hazmat.
Does anyone know if this is true? I live in Mass. But am willing to travel
6 to 8 hours each way to get one.
Also looking for a power steering hose the high pressure one.