Introduction; 2 - '56 Imperial 4-door sedans

Introduction; 2 - '56 Imperial 4-door sedans

Per your request, permit me to tell you about myself and my cars...

My name is Henry Tolino.  Oddly enough, I live in the Pittsburgh, PA area
(didn't realize there was such a concentration of Mopar fanatics in the
Tri-State).  I'm 43 years old, a computer consultant, and have been an old
car enthusiast for most of my life.

I currently own two 1956 Imperial sedans (no, not Chrysler Imperials!); one
fairly nice white car with a trashed interior (the dreaded mildew strikes
again), and one fairly spiffy Hunter Green car with a decent interior.  I
have the T&C radio, and a Highway HiFi for the green sedan.  the HiFi is in
a state of advanced disrepair, and is away being restored in Maryland.
And, yes, I do have three records for the HiFi!

I also own a complete basket case of a 1954 Packard Caribbean convertible,
but that's another story for another list.

If anyone has complete units, parts or records for my Highway HiFi, please
let me know - I'd like to eventually have both Imperials properly equipped.

All the best on the new list, and I look forward to actively participating.

Henry