Re: Introduction; 2 - '56 Imperial 4-door sedans

Re: Introduction; 2 - '56 Imperial 4-door sedans

For those of you into '56 Imps....

There is a Pink and White Southampton 4-door HT for sale here in Reno...

Power Steering, Brakes, Windows, Seat, T&C, clock, and AIR!!!!

A rust free California car....

Also has a Pink and White All Leather interior with the rear seat
armrest (didn't know if that was standard or not on Imps)...

Email me if you want more info.  I can take pix of it if you are
serious..

This is not my car, just one a friend of mine is selling...

Thanks,

Leslie Howard