Re: Parts that I am looking for my 1957 .

Re: Parts that I am looking for my 1957 .

I happen to have an extra gas tank and sending unit from my 59 dodge, its a 20
Gallon tank, the sending unit may not work because they used voltage
regulators in 59.  And I also have a power steering hose that you may use, I'm
in NYC.
       Walter