--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Wagonman61 <Wagonman61@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:28:15 EST
Greetings All!

              My name is Dave Smith. I just signed up with the FOWARDLOOK
list/forum,  I'm looking foward to participating in any questions or thoughts
regarding  these fabulous autos.   I currently own a 1961 Plymouth Sport
Suburban Wagon. (Yes, the big ugly one)  I have also owned a '74 Newport
custom and a '75 NewYorker Brougham.   I have pretty good knowledge of late
fifties and sixties Mopars, so lets get started!    Stop by my Home-page to
see some pics of the most bizzare looking wagon Plymouth ever built! Here is
the address,..  <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Wagonman61/index.html";>
Wagonman61's Home Page</A>  If i did this right, this should be a hyperlink!
try clicking on it.

See you on-line!     Dave  :)

Dave Smith
Hartford, CT.  USA
1961 Plymouth Sport Suburban (Fury wagon)

--- End Message ---