New Member

Hi all,

I'm Jeff Ceurvorst, and thrilled to find a place to talk about the great
Forward Look Mopars.  I don't own any right now; I'd like to pare down my
collection of Fords first.  But I'm anxious to learn from you folks about
your Mopar experiences, and what these great cars are like to live with
day-to-day.

I especially like 1956 DeSotos, and I would like the opportunity to see, if
not own, a '56 modified for hearse or ambulance use by the Memphian Corp.,
National, or others.  Does anyone know if they exist?

Let the comraderie begin!

Jeff Ceurvorst
Canyon Country (L.A. area), CA
USA