crankcase breather pipe wanted

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a crankcase breather pipe and bracket for the 260 V8 in my 55
Plymouth convertible.

This is the pipe that sticks out of the top front of the block with a black
breather cap on it.  The one I am looking for was used on 55 Plymouth with
4bbl and on 55-56 Dodge with 4bbl.  It is about 16" tall, with a slight bend
forward and has a brace that holds it to the thermostat housing.  I need the
brace too.

It should be easier to find on a 55-56 Dodge because the 4bbl was rare on 55
Plymouths.

Thanks!

Robert