Re: Full Contact Brakes

Todd,

A careful and thorough rebuild of your current brake sytem is all that's
necessary.  Often, master cylinders can cause a low pedal on initial
application as fluid returns to the reservoir and reduces the 'minimum'
pressure in the lines.  Converting to a dual brake system does NOTHING to
improve brake performance in any way.  That is a common misconception.  A
dual brake system only adds a measure of safety in having two independent
hydraulic circuits.  A conversion can be costly, especially if it involves a
pedal change under the dash.  The original system should be satisfactory for
you.  Besides, I would imagine that you drive very defensively with your
collector Mopar!

Jeff Ceurvorst