FOR SALE misc NOS etc

Unity spotlight complete, 6v, brackets included for early 50's mopar, they are
avail for later years from some specialty suppliers- this is original and in
mint mint condition with original instructions and templetes.    $75.00
Backup light kit (NOS) #2257-588(?) 61 Lancer suburban, harness for std trans,
approx diameter 2.5"    $18.00
Backup light kit (NOS) #2359-297(?)  61 Dodge, harness for auto trans,  approx
diameter 3"    $18.00
Both in mopar original cartons, box numbers dirty, chrome & wiring perfect.
Floor covering NORS REAR  55-56 Ply/Dodge Standard, Molded composition 3/16"
thick, (this is for the base base car) blackish with green cast $25.  Perfect
but
has some mildew smell.
Add shipping from Gr Rapids MI. all items
If interested E mail your phone number and I can call evening or weekend.
Lars