Re: Full Contact Brakes

I had the same problem in a 1971 Datsun 510.  In my car the master cylinder
seals were bad.  The brakes worked fine.  The solution was a master cylinder
rebuild.  No big deal if you can get rebuild parts and the cylinder bore is
ok.  I also took the time to flush the system and check the rear wheel
cylinders.  I don't know if this is your problem, but it might be.