Some parts/cars 4 sale

I just recieved my bi-weekly issue of "Old Autos" ("A Canadian Newspaper For
The Enthusiast"). Some interesting items for sale that I thought I'd pass
along. Please note that all prices are in Canadian funds. If you are in the
U.S, please subtract about 40% to determine the amount in U.S funds (and
then you will see what a bargain some of these cars/parts are!):

1956 Chrysler Windsor 4 door hardtop. Very good condition $5500, 1955 Dodge
4 door-restored, drives great $3200, 1956 Chrysler-runs,parts or restore
$600 (519-363-3706)Chesley,Ontario

1956 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe, 4 door sedan with 55000 miles. Original North
Dakota car, V8,Auto, excellent chrome and interior. Solid and quiet. Runs
beautifully $4500 (416)266-6641. Toronto, Ontario (this sound like a good car!)

 Parts:

Chrysler 1960 Saratoga 4 door sedan. parting out. 1960 Desoto parts for
sale, 1960 Plymouth parts for sale. John (905)473-4265 Cedar Valley, Ont

 Hope this helps someone. I'll post anything of interest that comes up in
furthur issues.
  Todd
58 Belvedere 4 door sport sedan (hardtop)