New Member/61 Imperial

          Hi Everyone,
                            If you like fins then you've gotta appreciate a 61
IMP.  My name is Frank Griffin and I am in Norwood,MA.  When I first saw this
car I had to have it.  I purchased it in Mass and it has always been in state.
It still has the dealer sticker on the trunk,"Scott Motors Cambridge MA"  The
car is in nice shape for a Northeast car,it has about 79,000 original miles on
it. This past summer I kept my sanity by working on my car.  I managed to get
all the power widows working.  I also replaced the center link and replaced
the bias plys with wwradials.  I added seatbelts for three in the front and
plan on adding some in the back.(they were a dealer option for 61)  I think I
will have to drop the exhaust to do the back.  This winter I have been
gathering misc parts and look forward to cruising in the car in the spring.
The engine runs nice but has a minor oil leak.  I am a member of the IML and
ITCH.  I recognized some of your names from those clubs.  Anyway, this list is
a great way to meet like minded people and share information.  I hope I can
help out some time.
                        Frank