Re: To Don In Smithfield R.I.

Ed & Jan Siarkowicz wrote:

> Don,
>
> I just recently joined the mailing list. Following is my intro. If that
> junk yard has any of these babies lying around, please let me know - I have
> a wish list. Thanks!
>
> Ed
>
> ps - please reply to me directly. email at bottom
>
> (snip)
> >
> > I would love to hear from anyone with any of the '60 Dart models, and also
> > if anyone has info or a color picture of what the engine compartment should
>
> > look like please contact me. Also, does there exist on this planet a way to
>
> > convert the bolt through the can oil filter to a standard spin on type.
> > Your help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> > Look for Ed and Jan's Pioneer.
>
> > Ed

  I bought an after-market remote oil filter adapter kit.
It has a plate that bolts onto the old oil filter location and is connected
via 2 hoses to another plate that takes the spin on filter.
It might be found in J.C. whitney or a marine sales place.
Paul
the "Monster" a 300-C
"Blacky" another 300-C