Re: Bad Mouthing

>             I know we're not supposed to bad mouth anyone on the web, so if
>you want a warning about who not to buy from, e-mail me privately.

I think this is an excellent forum to discuss both good & bad vendors.
What's the point of sharing information if only the sweet stuff gets out.
I'm not saying that the mailing list should be used for unrelenting,
vendictive attacks... but, if anyone thinks they've been ripped off,
mistreated, or unsatisfied with any vendor, I'd like to know.

Of course, comments should be honest and constructive... no whining!

As to parts sources... you may want to browse the pages at

http://www.imperialclub.com/

many of the folks with Imperial parts also have other Mopar related stuff.

Regards,

Brett Snyder