From:   ron[SMTP:ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Sunday, March 22, 1998 11:30 PM
To:     tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        A little Transportation info

Dad and I were looking at a 55,Ply in NewYork.
In Brooklin somewhere I belive.
and just checking around,to see how much it would cost to ship it.
>From NY to Kansas,was roughly $800.00 to $900.00 US Dollars.
That really is not bad,Half way across the US.
what do you all think?
There are auto movers out there that are Insured and Bonded.
and will go almost world wide to deliver your car.

                      Mark