[FORWARDLOOK] Wanted '59 Savoy Photo

In a message dated 3/24/98 5:06:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fifty57@geocities.com writes:

<< Hello,

 Remember me? You should, you have my spiffy award.
 Anyway I'm looking for a pic of a '59 Savoy....
 2 dr hardtop.... okay, maybe not the best looking
 plymouth ever made, but I have a request for one
 and I don't have it. In your travels on the net have
 you ever run across any pics or know of any sites
 that might have one. Thanks for your help. >>

 Hola.... This guy needs a photo of a '59... Anyone here got one??? If so
EMAIL it to
fifty57@geocities.com

Thanks,
Josh Ackerman