[FORWARDLOOK] '60 vs. '61 Chryler fins

I have a question on an observation I have made over the past few
months:  Is the '60 Chry/DeSoto rear quarter panel and rear door (on
4drs) the same (and interchangeable) with the same parts on a '61
Chry/DeSoto?  It seems to appear that the '61 fins look taller than the
'60.  I thought the only major panel changes were isolated to the front
doors forward.

I have not been fortunate enough to see both cars side by side, but in
the books, the '61's fins always look bigger.  Maybe it is the trim
pieces that are "tricking" my eyes.

If they are the same, can the chrome molding from the top edge of the
'61 Newports be mounted onto a '60 (modifying the "bend" on the front
doors)?  I like the look of that trim piece and want to know if it
should fit a '60, though I don't know how they mount it to the fin.

Thanks,
-Slim
'60 Adventurer