Re: [FORWARDLOOK] '60 vs. '61 Chryler fins

Re: [FORWARDLOOK] '60 vs. '61 Chryler fins

As far as I know, the doors and quarters are identical, except for
chrome holes, etc.  I have interchanged 60 taillights with 61 backup
light before, just for fun.
Mark
MoPar man on the Oregon coast
and clearing too)