[FWDLK] New Member

Hi Ed,
Just wondering if you are related to John Petrus from the Erie,Pa area.
John and 3 other guys come to Olean, NY each year to a car show and bring
their DeSotos along.  He noticed a couple of years ago that my washer bag
looked a little worn and he had a spare NOS one that he would sell me. I
bought it and spruced up that area of my car.  I noticed that the gromets
that the wires for the front lites go through on the radiator support and
the fender well in front of the radiator support were not right.  So I
had some spare and restored them for him to help his  car out.  I took
the rubber off the metal gromets and bead blasted them, then rubber
dipped them about 3 times with that  rubbber dip from Eastwood.  They
turned out real nice.  Any way welcome!!!

Jack
55 Plymouth 2 Dr Cl Cp INSPECTED NO PROBLEM

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]