[FWDLK] Turbine cars

In Bradford,Pa there is a Chrysler/Plymouth dealership that started in
1936 or so.  I was over there one day and was talking to their one
salesman (besides the owner) and noticed a promotional of the 63 Chrysler
Turbine.  He told me that one day back then a factor man drove up in a
turbine car and visited the Dealer ship.  He also had a ride in the
Turbine car.  I ended up finding an original promotional in the original
box of the 63 Turbine.  By the way, at Chryslers at Carlile this year
(July 10 - 12), the 1963 Chrysler Turbine car will be there on display.
Thats in Carlile, Pa.

Jack
55 Plymouth

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]