[FWDLK] Michican Mopar partz source

I have had luck with Parts Man Dan for  6 or so years, getting parts for my
56.
He will be making a trip in early June to what, the Dakotas?  to several
yards.
His phone no is 734 847 8501, its Dan Lee in Temperence Michigan, between
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit and Toledo.  And he will ship.
Just confirmed all this yesterday at swap/show in COldwater MI.
Be paitient tho, he is no ball of fire!!!!!
Lars