[FWDLK] regarding the change

I too am quite content with the list as/is,as others have stated,its kind of
personal
and i wonder if it would be spoiled by expansion,although I have not
contributed a lot of info myself,I have asked many questions,all of whitch
have been answered by
the very nice\friendly members of the list I wonder if that would go away by
growing
larger , not to mention a lot more work for dave,just a thought.terry b.
 I look forward every day to checking the latest e-mail
asecert1@xxxxxxx