[FWDLK] Changing or adding to???

Heres my 2 cents on the matter.  I think it is fine the way it is.  I
also enjoy the talk and help that is given.  Bigger is not always better.
 This is more personel and that is the way it should be as far as I'm
concerened.  And there is always someone new getting on the list anyway.
My vote is leave it the way it is.

Dave, is there an internet  address with some of the people on the list
with pictures of their cars???
Thanks
Jack
55 Plymouth

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]